Thursday, April 26, 2012

All About me!

Hi everyone!


 My name is Michelle and I'm new to blogging so please give me a little time to get to get use to it lol. I made this blog to show off the projects I made and maybe create new projects for some of you. I have recently started to sell of my knitting projects on Etsy. I do take orders and I can make anything and in any color you want. Please if you want something made just ask, my prices are reasonable.  I have been knitting for about 6 years and crocheting for about 5 months. I love them both, they are very relaxing and it makes me feel good know that I am making something for someone to enjoy. I know many techniques for knitting and still learning new one all the time.  Once I have finished a new project I will post pictures so everyone can see my new creation. I will most likely try and blog something everything thursday and if the project isn't done yet I'll just let everyone know how things are going.  I hope you all enjoy my creation just as much as I enjoy making them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment